Find out what you need to provide to Health Services before beginning at RISD, including up-to-date immunization records and other important medical forms.
Required health forms
In order to attend RISD, all students, including pre-college, must go to the patient portal and complete the following forms (all available on the patient portal).
Only available on the patient portal
- privacy statement and patient bill of rights
- confidentiality and consent to treat
- health history
- student demographics and emergency contact
- tuberculosis (TB) questionnaire
Downloadable here and on the portal
- tuberculosis (TB) screening test
- consent to treat for minors (under age 18 only)
- immunization record (see below for required vaccinations)
All students (including commuters) are required to receive the following vaccinations in order to attend RISD:
- tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis (Tdap) — one (1) dose within previous 10 years
- mumps, measles and rubella (MMR) — two (2) doses or proof of immunity via titer
- hepatitis B — three (3) doses or proof of immunity via titer
- varicella — two (2) doses or proof of immunity via titer
- meningococcal ACYW (≤ 21 years old) — one (1) dose between ages of 16 to 21
Additionally, we recommend that students receive the following vaccinations:
- COVID-19 series and booster
- meningococcal B
- hepatitis A
- human papilloma virus (HPV)
- influenza (annually)
Contact us if you would like to receive any of these recommended vaccines, or if you have been unable to receive these vaccines in your home country. We also encourage you to keep up to date with our current COVID-19 protocols.
Be sure to submit the immunization record below—completed and with physician signature—via the patient portal.