International Student Information

If you are an international student, you need to complete several steps to acquire a visa before relocating to Rhode Island and beginning at RISD. Throughout this process, our International Student and Scholar Affairs (ISSA) office can help you navigate immigration, and provide travel guidance and on-campus support. See below for more information.